Sunday, January 3, 2010

my dearest sweetest flower

From an unlikely source came new love,
Emerging quietly like a flower.
Blossoming, tenderly, effectively
Until it shows its true color.

A color that has remained unused on my canvas of life until now.

From a gentle friend, a new love emerged
And infiltrated my quiet heart.
Pure in motive and genuine
This flower has no tricks from the start.

It means to color my canvas and add new inspiration, love and companionship.

Some encounter weeds, they use
Every bit of nourishment that we can give
But this flower means no harm to me
This flower's intentions are for me to live

A life filled with friendship and love and colored coated nourishment.

Where were you sweet flower when I searched
So far in need of your fragrant aroma?
Not anywhere could you be found
Not searching the vast deserts down to Verona

And now I know where to find you.
And you know how to find me.
But we dream underneath a different sky.

This flower's true color shines from love
And passion and depth alone.
No harm will come to pass me if I pick this flower.

Of all the beauties I have come across in the fields of love
One flower shines above all else.
I feel stronger, wiser, and calmer than all else.

I want to find you flower if you still seek me
Waiting for that fragrance that surrounds you
We shall meet and if our joining is meant to be
Our love will be solidified in the wood.

You're the only flower that will be the key.
I have cultivated so many, unresponsive flora
If I nourish you, will you nourish me?
My dearest sweetest flower.

Take all I have to give,
Let me take from you what you are willing
Then the two of us can go blissfully on
No longer searching for holes in us that need filling.

And I wait
I contemplate
And would never alienate
My dearest, best friend, flower.

1 comment: